Three weeks ago a stray cat was bought into our clinic. Her previous owners had gotten her de-sexed but failed to get her microchipped, if this had been done she could have been reunited with her previous owner.
Our inquisitive dogs and cats can come into contact with or ingest common creams, ointments and transdermal patches. This article will explain some of these common creams and ointments, the symptoms to look out for if your pet ingests these and what to do if you think your pet has been poisoned.
Worms are a very common parasite found amongst pets. Even if you cannot see worms, your pet may be infected. This article will give you a great overview of worms in pets and how you can prevent your pet from being infected.